This warranty is valid only for products that you bought from our website gosensic.com and our authorized resellers.
For any warranty claim, a valid proof of purchase is required. The proof of purchase is either an order number from our website, or a dated invoice showing the product description, price and invoice number.
What if I don’t have a proof of purchase?
If you purchased directly from gosensic.com, you could just let us know the order number. If you do not have the order number, we recommend checking your old e-mails for order confirmations. Alternatively, we might be able to locate it using your name, address and e-mail address.
How long is my warranty valid?
You are eligible for support for the following periods of time commencing upon the date of purchase of your product:
|Sensic SA-10 Boom arm||1 year|
|Sensic SA-20 Boom arm||1 year|
|Sensic SA-20 Boom arm registered under the 1-year Extended Warranty Program at gosensic.com/extended-warranty||2 years|
What our warranty covers
Sensic warrants the following:
- The product you received will match the descriptions we gave on the store or when you contacted us;
- The product will be of satisfactory quality;
- The product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship within the warranty period, however, with the exceptions set out below.
What does our warranty not cover
Sensic’s warranty commitments do not cover claims resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear due to the aging of materials;
- Minor deviations of the product from the images posted on the website;
- External causes, including (without limitation), accidents, liquid contact, contact with animals, environments with high heat or humidity, fire or earthquakes;
- The product being repaired, maintained, modified, and disassembled;
- The product being damaged by wrongful use, incorrect installation, abuse or negligence;
- The product being damaged by using accessories, parts or components not made by Sensic;
Limitation on transferability of warranties
The Sensic warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the “product” and is non-transferable. All subsequent owners will be in violation of this paragraph, therefore their warranty is void.
How to make a warranty claim
Please submit your claim promptly. You are allowed to notify a defect up to 2 months after noticing the defect. However, we recommend that you submit your claim within 14 days of noticing the defect to prevent further damage to the product. That would make it difficult to determine if the defect is inherent to the product of due to the misuse of the user.
You must provide your order number to validate your claim. Just send us an email at: email@example.com to ensure proper handling. You must provide us with the following:
- A valid proof of purchase.
- A detailed description of the defect and reason of return.
- Clear photos of the alleged defect.